Battle of New Orleans.

Friday, February 9, 2024

Back on Line Agin'... Well, Sorta

It has been a long journey for me since last May in the ever-fun world of new technology and the internet. You may have noticed there have been few posts. 

I ended up having to buy a new pc and somehow got it hooked up by myself.  However, I am unable to get all of my e-mail sites and blogging sites back, but am working on it.

Hopefully, when I get the other four back on, I won't lose this one, but who knows.

Anyway, regardless, there will be a major difference in posting,  Before I was shooting for 20 posts a month minimum in all eight blogs.  Now, several of them will be posts every so often, maybe five a month, including this one.

Anyway, it is good to be back, even if just part way

Lovin' It.  --Brock-Perry


No comments:

Post a Comment