Battle of New Orleans.

Friday, February 21, 2014

And, Here's Where This Got Really Time-Consuming: The Beatles' Colleseum Playlist

From Setlist.fm site.

There were a few of the songs the Beatles played in the article, but I got to wondering which songs they played so did a search.

This is the list of songs they played in order:

1. Roll Over Beethoven (Chuck Berry cover)
2. From Me to You
3. I Saw Her Standing There

4. This Boy
5. All My Loving
6. I Wanna Be Your Man

7. Please Please Me
8. Till There Was You (Sue Raney cover)
9. She Loves You

10. I Want to Hold Your Hand
11. Twist and Shout (Top Notes cover)
12. Long Tall Sally (Little Richard cover).

That was one short concert, but what got me was the Top Notes cover of Twist and Shout. I had never heard of the Top Notes and always thought the Beatles covered the song from the Isley Brothers. Some research on somebody's part was needed.

And That's When I Spent a Lot of Time on the Story. --Brock-Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment