Battle of New Orleans.

Thursday, July 16, 2020

This Blog Now Closed Due to Confederadication


I have eight blogs (which are eight blogs too many, believe me, but I enjoy doing the research and writing them).  However, there is a new chapter being written in U.S. history, for better or worse.  I believe it is for the worse, but anyway, it needs to be covered, especially from the other, much-maligned side.  And, I sure hope this does not turn into a race war.

Sadly, the media is mostly against us.  And, at times it seems that everybody is against us.

Keeping up with the continual and massive numbers of attacks is very time consuming and I have decided to temporarily close many of my other blogs while I do that.

I'm calling these attacks on the former Confederacy the Confederadication.  I put the words Confederate, the victim of these attacks, together with the word eradication, the objective of the other side.  Dropping the 'te" from Confederate I noticed we already had the first three letters of eradication.

And there we were.

I am covering this in my Civil War II: The Continuing War of the Confederacy blog.

So Until the Last Confederate Statue Comes Down and Last Vestige of the Confederacy Removed, This Blog will be Closed.  --Brock-Perry


No comments:

Post a Comment