Battle of New Orleans.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Well, I Wasn't Gonna

I am still mad at Blogspot for just putting me out in never-never land with no reason given or explanation as to how I can right it, if indeed I did do anything wrong.  I was actually enjoying the time off and saved by not doing the seven blogs.

I was even considering being done with it all, or at least until the end of the summer and fall seasons when I would move everything over to some other place (I do enjoy the research).

But, I felt I really had to say something about the start of the War of 1812, so there you are.  And, since I did this, I also started up my World War II, History and Me blogs.  Maybe tomorrow I'll do my Roadlog, and two Civil War ones.

Sometimes, the Best Laid Plans.  --Brock-Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment