Battle of New Orleans.

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Oh No, War of 1812 American Doll Ranked Worst!!-- Part 1: Caroline Abbott

From the April 19, 2021 Daily Nebraskan "The original American Girl Dolls ranked worst to the best" by Jenna Thompson.

Someone obviously does not like our gal doll.

"Whatever our  geographical, racial or class divide , women in the United States are tied together by one single thread -- our mutual interest in  American Girl from approximately ages  5 to 9."

"But, not every doll is equal.  Some are self-centered narcissists, or, worse yet,  just plain boring.  It's important  to steer ourselves clear of the duds, so enjoy this definitive list of the original American Girl dolls ranked worst  to best."

Well, my being a boy, a very old boy at that, I don't know much about American Girl, though I think their headquarters was at one time just a few miles from me in Wilmot, Wisconsin.

But the War of 1812 doll named Caroline Abbott is ranked dead last.

I will write down the whole piece on why poor Caroline ranks dead last and worst according to Henna Thompson in my next post.

--Brock-Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment